UTSA Men's Basketball Ticket Information
UTSA students get into ALL home events for FREE with a valid student identification cardConvocation Center seating chart (.pdf)
· Convocation Center parking information
Season Ticket Information
(to purchase season tickets or mini plans, please call 210/458-UTSA)
· Premium courtside seats: $250 (must be Roadrunner Athletic Fund donor)
· Lower level (reserved): $110
· Upper level (general admission): $70
Premium courtside seating (all seats reserved)
Premium courtside seating is available for all Roadrunners basketball home games. They are the same type of seat as the team benches at the Final Four. Each seat has armrests, cup holders and is as close to the court as you can get without a uniform. Just imagine ... a front row seat, extra comfort and no one standing or walking in front of you except for the players on the court. You must be a member of the Roadrunner Athletic Fund [Blue Level ($250) or above] to purchase these seats. For more info please contact the Roadrunners Ticket Office at (210) 458-UTSA (8872).
Loyalty Points System
Purchasing basketball season tickets and making donations to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund will earn you Loyalty Points. That is important because they will determine the order in which football season tickets are chosen. They will be used anytime athletics needs to determine a priority order among fans. To learn more about loyalty points, click here.
Flex Pack (all seats general admission)
Purchase at least 10 tickets to any games you want (must purchase tickets to at least two games). All tickets are just $5 each.
Men's/women's combined prices
· Lower level (reserved): $140
· UTSA faculty & staff (reserved): $115
· Upper level (general admission): $90
UTSA faculty & staff
UTSA faculty & staff members may purchase a men's/women's combined lower-level reserved season ticket for the special rate of $115.
· Click here to buy tickets now
· Adults: $10
· Juniors (ages 3-18)/Seniors (ages 60+)/Military: $8
· Premium courtside seats: $20 (call the ticket office for availability)
· 3-Point Package: $12 (includes hot dog & soda)
General admnission prices
· Adults/Juniors (ages 3-18)/Seniors (ages 60+)/Military: $7
· 3-Point Package: $9 (includes hot dog & soda)
This single-game ticket package includes admission to the game, a hot dog and soda all for one low price ($12 reserved/$9 general admission). There’s no limit to how many tickets you can get in this package. Call (210) 458-UTSA (8872) to order your 3-Point Package today.
Group Ticket Information
|2015 Group Games|
| Cheer/ Youth Day
Saturday, Jan. 31 · UAB · 2 p.m.
| Alumni Night
Thursday, March 5 · Rice · 7 p.m.
| Faculty/Staff Day
Saturday, March 7 · North Texas · 2 p.m.
Prices (15 or more/all seats general admission)
· General public: $5
· Fundraising: $4
Groups also will receive …
· An announcement of group name during game
· "High-Five Line," having your team on the court to high five the Roadrunners as they enter the court, also is available (one group per game can do this and kids must be in uniform)
Does your group need to raise money? Selling tickets to a UTSA Basketball game is a great way to fundraise while also participating in a fun and exciting outing. Fundraising groups get the same benefits as all other groups listed above, plus you make money on each ticket sold. We sell the tickets to you for $4 and you sell them for the regular price of $7 so you make a $3 profit on every ticket sold (i.e, 200 tickets sold at $7 equals $1,400 – $800 ticket cost gives your group a profit of $600). It’s that easy, and there’s no risk of paying for tickets that you aren’t going to use. High school-age groups (grades 9-12) may not sell tickets as a fundraiser due to NCAA rules and regulations.