Alamodome Parking/Tailgating Information
How do I purchase parking passes for the upcoming football season?
How many parking passes can I purchase?
If you wish to purchase an RV pass, you may do so in lieu of purchasing a regular parking pass, but you cannot purchase BOTH an RV and regular parking pass.
· Cost is $300
· There are only 21 spaces available and all are located in Lot B
If you need accommodations for ADA parking, please note during time of parking pass request. Limited ADA parking spots will be available in Lot A on game days and additional spots will be available as this is the most accessible lot for handicap Alamodome entrance.
The deadline to request parking and donate to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund for the 2014 season is April 15.
Tickets must have been paid in full by this date along with parking request being made.
City of San Antonio tailgating guidelines
You cannot block other spaces or the roadway while tailgating. You must purchase an extra parking pass if you want an additional space to tailgate.
· Pass valid for one space only.
· Parking lots will open at 11 a.m. for the Sept. 26 (Colorado State), Oct. 10 (Louisiana Tech), Nov. 7 (Old Dominion) and Nov. 21 (Rice) games and 8 a.m. for the Sept. 12 (Kansas State) and Nov. 28 (Middle Tennessee) contests.
· Contiguous spaces are not guaranteed.
· Do not obstruct the driving lane and blocking off or saving spaces is not permitted.
· Stages, large balloons, kites, platforms, tarps, etc., are not allowed.
· Roadways, aisles and other parking spaces must be kept free of tailgating equipment to allow for vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
· No solicitation, selling or marketing of any kind is allowed.
· Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but they cannot be in glass containers.
· Approved cooking appliances are electric, charcoal and wood grills and small propane pits.
· A fire extinguisher must accompany each group using a cooking appliance and a person knowledgeable in its operation must attend to cooking appliances when hot.
· No food or beverages are allowed to be taken into the Alamodome.
· No loud music or profanity and children may not play in the thoroughfare.
· Separate containers are available in Lots B & C for hot coals and trash.
· Port-O-Lets are located in Lots A, B & C.
· Parking lot will be patrolled. All out-of-compliance violations are subject to be ticketed and removed from lot.
· Click here for the Alamodome's website.