SAN ANTONIO —
UTSA is on the verge of breaking the highest attendance in an inaugural season of NCAA Football, so we need all Roadrunners fans to be in attendance for Saturday's game against Georgia State.
To help you Orange-Out for the game, UTSA Orange T-shirts are available (while supplies last) for $10 at Roadrunner Express at the Main Campus' University Center.
Below is all the information you need to know for Saturday's game. Let's fill up the Alamodome and help UTSA set the season attendance record. Go Runners!
Saturday, Oct. 29 — vs. Georgia State
Game Day schedule
8 a.m. — tailgating starts
9:30 a.m. - noon — Roadrunner Station Battle of the Bands, featuring music by student bands Winner’s Circle, The Hooch and Atlantis
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. — Rowdy Town open
10 a.m. — Spirit Walk, the Roadrunners and Marching Band enter Alamodome starting at Sunset Station
10:30 a.m. — Alamodome gates open for students with tickets
11 a.m. — Alamodome gates open to general public and students with UTSACard
How do I get a ticket?
· UTSA students get in free to home games. Print student tickets in advance online, and enter the Alamodome at 10:30 a.m. Students with UTSACard and the general public can enter at 11 a.m. Log in and print your student ticket by clicking here
· Buy tickets at Roadrunner Express, which is located at the Main Campus' University Center
How do I get to the game?
· Transportation to and from Alamodome from VIA park-and-ride sites: UTSA Main Campus (Rec Center), Crossroads, Madla Center and Parkhills Baptist Church (U.S. 281 south of Loop 1604) — $2.50 round trip for students, $5 round trip for public
· To speed up bus loading, buy park-and-ride tokens in advance at Roadrunner Express (located at Main Campus' University Center) or Durango Building activities center (Downtown Campus) — $2.50 round trip for students, $5 round trip for public. Without a token, exact change required when boarding.
· At Main Campus, park in lot 5 in any unmarked space (UTSA permit not required game day). VIA buses leave UTSA Rec Center starting at 9:30 a.m. with last trip departing at 11:45 a.m. The last bus will depart the Alamodome 45 minutes after the game.
· Park at Downtown Campus in any unmarked space (lots D3 and D4, UTSA permit not required on game day). Then, ride to Alamodome using VIA from Downtown Campus (board at Durango Loop lot across from Durango Building) -- $1.10 round trip (students), $2.20 round trip (general public). On the return trip, board the express route bus to “UTSA Downtown Campus.”