Call (210) 458-UTSA (8872) or click here to order your season tickets today
Alamodome Parking/Tailgating Information
How do I purchase parking passes for the upcoming football season?
For the 2013 season, you must be a donor to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund to order season parking. If you were a season ticket holder and donor in 2012, the parking passes you had for the 2012 season will be renewed along with your season tickets. New donors can request parking before April 15, 2013, and orders will be filled in Loyalty Points order (click here for details on Loyalty Points / click here for parking pass request form). The cost is $120. Founders and Premier level season ticket holders automatically receive ONE (1) parking pass for every TWO (2) seats purchased. For new parking requests, you will not be charged at the time of request but rather when passes are allocated in May. The card on file that was used for your season tickets will be charged unless other arrangements are made.
How many parking passes can I purchase?
||1 per paid 2 tickets
||1 per paid 2 tickets
|*** ONE (1) additional pass per FOUR (4) tickets purchased
If you wish to purchase an RV pass, you may do so in lieu of purchasing a regular parking pass, but you cannot purchase BOTH an RV and regular parking pass.
· Cost is $300
· There are only 20 spaces available and all are located in Lot B
· Spaces will be assigned based on Loyalty Points
If you need accommodations for ADA parking, please note during time of parking pass request. Limited ADA parking spots will be available in Lot A on game days and additional spots will be available as this is the most accessible lot for handicap Alamodome entrance.
· Deadline to request parking and donate to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund
Tickets must be paid in full by this date and parking request must be made.
You cannot block other spaces or the roadway while tailgating. You must purchase an extra parking pass if you want an additional space to tailgate.
· Pass valid for one space only.
· Parking lots will open FIVE (5)
hours prior to kickoff.
· Contiguous spaces are not guaranteed.
· Tailgating is restricted to the space in front or rear of your vehicle. Do not obstruct the driving lane. Blocking off or saving spaces is not permitted.
· Stages, large balloons, kites, platforms, tarps, etc., are not allowed.
· Roadways, aisles and other parking spaces must be kept free of tailgating equipment to allow for vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
· No solicitation, selling or marketing of any kind is allowed.
· Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but they cannot be in glass containers.
· Approved cooking appliances are electric, charcoal and wood grills and small propane pits.
· A fire extinguisher must accompany each group using a cooking appliance and a person knowledgeable in its operation must attend to cooking appliances when hot.
· No food or beverages are allowed to be taken into the Alamodome.
· No loud music or profanity and children may not play in the thoroughfare.
· Separate containers are available in Lots B & C for hot coals and trash.
· Port-O-Lets are located in Lots B & C.
· Parking lot will be patrolled. All out-of-compliance violations are subject to be ticketed and removed from lot.
· Click here
for the Alamodome's website.