You cannot block other spaces or the roadway while tailgating. You must purchase an extra parking pass if you want an additional space to tailgate.
· Pass valid for one space only.
· Parking lots will open at 8 a.m. (regardless of kickoff time).
· Contiguous spaces are not guaranteed.
· Do not obstruct the driving lane and blocking off or saving spaces is not permitted.
· Stages, large balloons, kites, platforms, tarps, etc., are not allowed.
· Roadways, aisles and other parking spaces must be kept free of tailgating equipment to allow for vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
· No solicitation, selling or marketing of any kind is allowed.
· Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but they cannot be in glass containers.
· Approved cooking appliances are electric, charcoal and wood grills and small propane pits.
· A fire extinguisher must accompany each group using a cooking appliance and a person knowledgeable in its operation must attend to cooking appliances when hot.
· No food or beverages are allowed to be taken into the Alamodome.
· No loud music or profanity and children may not play in the thoroughfare.
· Separate containers are available in Lots B & C for hot coals and trash.
· Port-O-Lets are located in Lots B & C.
· Parking lot will be patrolled. All out-of-compliance violations are subject to be ticketed and removed from lot.
· Click here
for the Alamodome's website.