H-E-B Tailgater of the Game Headquarters
H-E-B would like to introduce UTSA Roadrunners fans to the "H-E-B Tailgater of the Game" contest, which will take place prior to each UTSA home football game this season. If you want to be a part of history by winning Tailgater of the Game, decorate your tailgate, show team spirit and utilize H-E-B products in a creative way.
The "H-E-B Tailgate Crew" of judges, including a celebrity guest judge, will be touring Lots B & C of the Alamodome’s tailgate area prior to each home football game looking for the craziest, proudest and most creative fans. It's time for Roadrunners fans to accept this challenge and build a new a tradition at UTSA as the greatest pregame tailgate party in Texas.
Click here to check out the contest's official website to find out more details about the "Tailgater of the Year" competition.
Tailgate winners will be recognized with …
· An anouncement and live in-game acknowledgement on the Alamodome videoboard
· A photo on UTSA Football’s official Game Day website and Facebook page
· An H-E-B gift card and prizes
· The winners from the first five home games will participate in the “Tailgater of the Year” contest during UTSA’s last home contest for the chance to win a $1,000 H-E-B gift card, on-field recognition and the official bragging rights as the 2013 UTSA Tailgater of the Year
Roadrunner Tailgaters should …
· Shop at H-E-B and proudly display their favorite H-E-B merchandise at their Roadrunners football tailgate area
· Develop unique and inventive ways to use H-E-B products
· Collect and exhibit H-E-B product signage
· Incorporate and display Roadrunners pride
· Decorate your vehicle and/or tailgate area with a creative theme that incorporates H-E-B and Roadrunners pride
· Create a unique tailgating team name
· Utilize and present H-E-B products (i.e., H-E-B fully cooked burgers, H-E-B tortilla chips, H-E-B sodas, etc.)
· Offer a sampling of your H-E-B products to Roadrunners fans and tailgaters
· Fan interaction (mini football game, game of horseshoes, etc.)