Office: (210) 458-6662
· Cheer prospect questionnaire
· Cheer clinic release form (.pdf)
· UTSA Cheer FAQ (.pdf)
· Youtube channel
· Facebook page
· 2013-14 tryout results
· 2013-14 medical forms (.pdf)
Kids Cheerleading Clinic
Who: Kids in grades 1-8
When: Saturday, Feb. 15 (11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Men’s Basketball Game at 3 p.m. with halftime performance at approximately 4 p.m.)
Where: UTSA Convocation Center
Attire: Please wear a hair bow and athletics shoes
Skills Covered: Cheers, Chants, Jumps, and basic Stunts through extensions (Levels 1-3). You will then get a chance to show off what you learned by performing at halftime of the game! No experience necessary.
Extra: Everyone who registers by Feb. 6 will receive a FREE T-Shirt!
· Parents are welcome to watch entire clinic but not required
· Participants are responsible for their own lunch; they can either pack a lunch, bring money to buy from campus restaurants, or go off-campus with parents. All participants who stay on campus for lunch will be supervised by UTSA Cheerleaders and staff.
· Participants are not required to stay for the basketball game. If you need your child to leave early please have a family member confirm dismissal with a staff member in person at the event.
10:30 a.m. — Registration opens
11:00 a.m. — Clinic begins
1:30 p.m. — Clinic ends; lunch break
3:00 p.m. — All participants return to the Convocation Center to watch game in section 200. Kids will rotate sitting on sidelines with cheerleaders in groups of 15.
4:00 p.m. — Halftime performance
5:00 p.m. — Basketball game ends
REGISTER WITH CREDIT CARD BY CALLING PENNY WUEBBEN AT (210) 458-4171
2013-14 UTSA Cheer
Home of the 2012 NCA Division I National Champions