City of San Antonio tailgating guidelines
You cannot block other spaces or the roadway while tailgating. You must purchase an extra parking pass if you want an additional space to tailgate.
· Pass valid for one space only.
· Parking lots will open at 8 a.m. (regardless of kickoff time).
· Contiguous spaces are not guaranteed.
· Do not obstruct the driving lane and blocking off or saving spaces is not permitted.
· Stages, large balloons, kites, platforms, tarps, etc., are not allowed.
· Roadways, aisles and other parking spaces must be kept free of tailgating equipment to allow for vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
· No solicitation, selling or marketing of any kind is allowed.
· Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but they cannot be in glass containers.
· Approved cooking appliances are electric, charcoal and wood grills and small propane pits.
· A fire extinguisher must accompany each group using a cooking appliance and a person knowledgeable in its operation must attend to cooking appliances when hot.
· No food or beverages are allowed to be taken into the Alamodome.
· No loud music or profanity and children may not play in the thoroughfare.
· Separate containers are available in Lots B & C for hot coals and trash.
· Port-O-Lets are located in Lots B & C.
· Parking lot will be patrolled. All out-of-compliance violations are subject to be ticketed and removed from lot.
· Click here
for the Alamodome's website.