SAN ANTONIO — UTSA won the opening doubles point, but Nevada rallied in singles play to snap the Roadrunners three-game winning streak, 4-3, on Friday afternoon at the UTSA Tennis Center.
UTSA (3-2) claimed two of the three doubles contests and held a pair of one-set advantages in singles play before the Wolf Pack (5-3) mounted their comeback.
Martin Ayala and Diogo Casa improved to 5-0 in doubles play after winning at the top spot, 8-4.
Meanwhile, Casa and Tyler Brown each netted singles victories.
Casa held off Moez Echargui in three sets at the No. 2 position, while Brown posted a straight-sets win at the third slot.
Nevada picked up triumphs at Nos. 1, 4, 5 and 6 singles to clinch the come-from-behind victory.
The Roadrunners will wrap up their home stand at 2 p.m. on Sunday when they host former Southland Conference foe Lamar (1-4).
Nevada 4, UTSA 3
1. Ayala/Casa (UTSA) def. Ouvrard/Allan (NEVADA) 8-4
2. Kilgo/Brown (UTSA) def. Echargui/Mege (NEVADA) 8-2
3. Poustie/Andrada (NEVADA) def. Rubio/Kelleher (UTSA) 8-3
1. Victor Ouvrard (NEVADA) def. Martin Ayala (UTSA) 7-6 (7-4), 6-7 (5-7), 6-4
2. Diogo Casa (UTSA) def. Moez Echargui (NEVADA) 7-5, 2-6, 6-4
3. Tyler Brown (UTSA) def. Fernando Sunago (NEVADA) 6-3, 6-2
4. Robert Allan (NEVADA) def. Joel Rubio (UTSA) 5-7, 6-0, 6-1
5. Andrew Poustie (NEVADA) def. David Kelleher (UTSA) 5-7, 6-2, 6-1
6. Ryan Andrada (NEVADA) def. Kolby Kilgo (UTSA) 6-1, 6-1